Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies within recruitment of specialist doctors and consultants to the Scandinavian healthcare system, throughout our 16 years in the market, we have recruited hundreds of doctors to various, qualified positions – most of them from other European countries. We continuously seek specialists within different medical areas for both private and public healthcare providers.
We are currently looking for motivated candidates, preferably with some years of experience as a specialist within family medicine. Are you interested in moving to Norway?
We follow our candidates from the first interview, through language course and relocation to the final establishment in the current clinic.
- Medical license and specialist approval from an EU country.
- Specialist doctor within family medicine, preferably with minimum two years of experience.
- Experience from pediatric medicine and infant check-ups.
- Experience from gynecological examinations within an office setting.
- Being in command of smaller surgical interventions.
- Being able to handle a broad variety of patients with a big variety of diagnosis unsupervised.
- You have a genuine interest and thrive to work and live in Norway with your family.
- You have a humble approach to new experiences at the same time as you are ready to take a big responsibility to fulfill projects, such as completing the language course in order to apply for license and specialist approval from the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- You are able to work in a team where all members, no matter what professional background, are equally important.
- You are able to handle situations of stress well since emigration is a big step – but a rewarding one!
- Professional headhunters.
- Partnership with solid local partners.
- Free language course, done via Skype.
- Flexible and fair cooperation.
- Help with travel, accommodation, schools, kindergartens, and more.
- Professional support during the whole recruitment process.
Please contact us in order to hear more about your specific opportunities.
Jørgen Bråthen Christensen
Partner / Advisor
Trainee / Jr. advisor
Check out all our vacancies here.
Please notice that we are only allowed to recruit doctors that holds a licence to practice from a country within the EU.