Vacancies for experienced Gynecologists in city environment in Sweden!
Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies within recruitment of specialist doctors and consultants to the Scandinavian healthcare system. Throughout our 16 years in the market, we have recruited hundreds of doctors to various qualified positions – most of them from other European countries. We continuously seek specialists within different medical areas for both private and public healthcare providers. We follow our candidates from the first interview, through language course and relocation, to the final settling in the hospital or clinic.
We are now looking for experienced specialists within Gynecology
If you are interested in relocating to a bigger city in Sweden and work as a gynecologist, we may have the perfect position for you. One of the biggest private clinics within gynecology is looking for key people who are ready to be part of the further expansion of the clinic.
- You have a minimum of four years of experience as a specialist within the field.
- You are confident in working independently and making your own critical decisions, according to the best clinical practice and the general routines.
- You have a genuine interest in your patients, and you are engaged and able to create confidence around you.
- You have a genuine interest and thrive to work and live in Scandinavia with your family.
- You have a humble approach to new experiences, at the same time as you are ready to take responsibility to fulfill projects. This includes completing the language course in order to apply for your license and specialist approval from the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- You are able to work in a team where all members, no matter what professional background, are equally important.
- You are able to handle situations of stress well since emigration is a big step – but a rewarding one!
- Excellent social benefits.
- Wage negotiations.
- Support during the entire recruitment and relocation process.
- A loyal partner in the process of obtaining authorization and specialist approval, as well as relocation to Sweden.
Don´t hesitate to contact us immediately in order to know more about your possibilities!
Please also send your CV, that we of course will handle with discretion.
Carolina Pankarz Bernro
Business Unit Manager Recruitment