Quality and environment are important to us
Dignus Medical shall always meet customers’ requirements, needs and expectations by being attentive and keeping the customer in focus – so that we always deliver on time and with the right quality. We shall contribute to a sustainable society by contributing to good health, reduced greenhouse gas emissions and reduced resource consumption. We shall look after our employees and candidates with the aim that they experience mastery, security, a good quality of life, and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, standards, specifications, and ethical guidelines. We shall learn from our mistakes, and through continuous improvement strengthen our competence, our processes, and our services.
Equality and social responsibility
FN’s Sustainability goals
Dignus Medical is committed to contributing to a sustainable society and we have chosen to build our quality, environmental and HSE policies on a selection of UN’s sustainability goals: Dignus Medical shall contribute to the society having a good and safe coverage of quality health services by offering competent medical specialists to the parts of society that need it. We will also contribute to worthy health for our employees through the facilitation of working conditions and physical activity. We shall have an inclusive corporate culture that generates well-being.
Dignus Medical will help limit greenhouse gas emissions and society’s resource consumption by reducing emissions from travel and by digitizing all our processes. We shall have a conscious relationship about the use of means of transport both for our own employees and candidates, to limit the travel activities where appropriate.
When choosing partners, they who have a conscious attitude to the environment and the environmental footprint will be preferred.
Dignus Medical shall contribute to a well-functioning partnership with our customers, employees, and candidates, with the aim that health services can be delivered more efficiently, purposefully and with higher societal benefits – and thereby contribute to a more sustainable society.
We will emphasize equal treatment and an objective evaluation of all qualified candidates.
Transfer of competency, training and continuous improvement are our most important tools. When choosing partners, they who have a conscious attitude to sustainability and the environmental footprint will be preferred.
- We shall be aware of our social responsibility both nationally and internationally, preventing pollution and protecting the environment. We shall have a conscious relationship with means of transport when traveling for our own employees and candidates – as well as limiting travel activities where appropriate.
- When choosing partners, they who have a conscious attitude to the environment and the environmental footprint will be preferred.
- Our employees are our most important resource. The health and safety of employees must be safeguarded through Vision Zero for injuries and accidents.
- We shall have an inclusive corporate culture that creates well-being and good working conditions.
- We shall emphasize equal treatment of all candidates and objective evaluation of all qualified candidates.
- We shall be a reliable, impartial, and professional participant that complies with applicable laws, regulations, standards, specifications, and ethical guidelines.
- We shall meet our customers’ requirements for expectations and deliver our services with the right quality.
- We shall learn from our mistakes and through continuous improvement strengthen our competence, our processes, and our services.