Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies within recruitment of specialist doctors and consultants to the Scandinavian healthcare system, throughout our 16 years in the market, we have recruited hundreds of doctors to various, qualified positions – most of them from other European countries. We continuously seek specialists within different medical areas for both private and public healthcare providers and we follow our candidates – from the first interview, through language course and relocation to the final establishment in the current clinic.
We are currently looking for motivated psychiatrists, preferably with some years of experience. Are you interested in moving to Scandinavia?
Healthcare in Scandinavia is characterized with a high general competence, and generously dedicated time for each patient.
- European authorization and specialist approval as a psychiatrist.
- Being able to handle a broad variety of patients with a big variety of diagnosis unsupervised.
- You have a genuine interest and thrive to work and live in Scandinavia with your family.
- You have a humble approach to new experiences at the same time as you are ready to take a big responsibility to fulfill projects, such as completing the language course in order to apply for license and specialist approval from the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- You are able to work in a team where all members, no matter what professional background, are equally important.
- You are able to handle situations of stress well since emigration is a big step – but a rewarding one!
- Professional headhunters.
- Partnership with solid local partners.
- Free language course, done via Skype.
- Professional support during the whole recruitment process.
- Information customized to you.
- Flexible and fair cooperation.
- Help with travel, accommodation, schools, kindergartens, and more.
- Follow up from start, during to the end of the process.
Do you want to know more? Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Please notice that we are only allowed to recruit doctors that holds a licence to practice from a country within the EU.