Dignus Medical is one of the leading companies in recruiting nurses and doctors to the Scandinavian healthcare system. Throughout our 16 years in the business, we have recruited hundreds of healthcare professionals – most of them from other European countries.
We continuously seek nurses for both private and public healthcare providers. We support our candidates from the first interview, through language course, relocation to signing the contract for the new position.
We are looking for:
- General nurses
- Intensive care nurses
- Nurse anesthetist
- Surgical/scrub nurses
- Psychiatric nurses
- Oncology nurses
- European authorization as a nurse (minimum bachelor’s degree)
- If specialized – European certification for the specialty
- Basic computer competence
- You are independent but work well in a team
- You work well under pressure and can handle a broad variety of patients
- A clean police record
- You have a genuine passion for your job
- You are very interested in moving to Scandinavia with your family to work
- You have a humble approach to new experiences, but you are also ready to take on new responsibilities to fulfill projects
- You are able to work in a team where all members, no matter what professional background, are equally important
- You are able to handle stressful situations – emigration is a big, but rewarding step
- You are aware of your responsibilities and know your limits
- You have the ability to prioritize your tasks
- You see solutions and not problems
- Professional headhunters who will support you during the whole process
- A big network acquired through 17 years of experience
- Free language course, done through online portals with a private tutor
- Information customized to your needs
- Flexible and fair terms
- Help with travel, accommodation, schools, kindergartens, etc.
Interested? Do not hesitate to contact me. I’m here to help you further in your career!
Mobile: +47 417 69 381
Please notice that we are only allowed to recruit nurses that holds a licence to practice from a country within the EU.